About the Course
3 day bootcamp curriculum for Assistants
Day 1: Bootcamp
“It’s not just a touch up” here we will focus on building out a strong maintenance stylist using:
- Single process touch ups placement and formulating with intention and not being wasteful with color
- Learn the art of Paneling and adding value to touchups without adding time to clients service.
- Blow out bootcamp and the art of creating a beautiful style to accentuate the clients new haircut and color
- Advanced 7 point Haircut that can be customized to each client no matter what layered haircut they want.
(we will focus on wolf cut and shag as per your request)
ALL SERVICES WILL BE TIMED.
Day 2: Shadow day
Stylists will join me and shadow me on my day behind the chair:
- stylist shadows me as I work on my clients on a regular day
- you’ll get to see a variety of services from my specialty highlighting, advanced dry cutting techniques and sometimes extension installs.
- listen in on my advanced consultations, ask questions as I work, (I always explain everything that I’m doing, why I’m placing foils a specific way, and everything in between)
- stylists will be required to take notes and at the end of the day we will download the day to prepare for Day 3 and how they will perform each service on their model.
Day 3: Model Day
- Stylist will be required to bring in 2 models
- Model 1, Grey coverage to receive Day 1 services. 2 HR MAX SERVICE Time allotment
- Partial Highlight using techniques they learned on day 2. 3.5HR MAX SERVICE allotment